Other Lives Regression/Progression hypnosis sessions are profound ways to better understand–and to heal–issues in your current life.
Do you need to believe you have lived other lives in order to have meaningful experiences in these sessions? The answer is no, you don’t. As long as you simply let yourself experience what is happening with an open and curious mind, you’ll find it doesn’t matter. The wisdom will emerge regardless. While it happens, try not to let your mind judge or criticize—or even comment—on the material until afterward. Just let yourself experience it.
Another question that is commonly asked is Can I choose which life to experience? The answer to that is generally no, also. Your subconscious, working in concert with your Higher Self, typically chooses which life or lives will be most relevant and helpful to what’s going on in your life at the moment. However, if you come prepared with specific questions you’d like answers to, you’ll find your subconscious to be very workable in providing answers.
Other Lives sessions offer a great deal of benefit in understanding chronic health or emotional issues by displaying a context for the root cause. They can help you choose which direction to take regarding important decisions in your life. They can help explain relationships—positive or negative—that you have in your life. And they can provide much more clarity around why you are who you are and do what you do.
You’ll find the session relaxing, as though you’d taken a restful nap. And you’re likely to remember most, if not all, of what happened. For just like any hypnosis session, it’s very common to feel you’re both conscious of the events and deeply involved in them, all at the same time. This is very normal and in no way decreases the value or lasting benefit of the experience.
How to Prepare for Your Other Lives Session
- Wear comfortable clothing, whether it’s a remote session or in person.
- Have a light snack beforehand. You’re unlikely to feel hungry while hypnotized, but you don’t want to be distracted before or after, either.
- Hydrate! Hypnosis works best when the body is sufficiently hydrated.
- Make a list of intentions for the session. Do you have physical or emotional symptoms you wish to have explained? Have you had dreams you want to know more about? Do you wish to know how to make more of your current life? Do you have decisions ahead of you that you’d like more clarity around? All of these are perfectly valid reasons for scheduling an Other Lives session.
For Remote Sessions
- Make sure your phone or computer is fully charged well ahead of the appointment, or can be used while plugged in.
- It is important that I be able to see you during the session, as this will help me ensure you are fully hypnotized and able to gain the most from the experience. I use Zoom for this purpose, which also has the benefit of recording the session, so you’ll be able to listen to it later. (I only send the audio portion to you for your records.) You will need to download the “client” version of Zoom in order to properly connect. We can review this procedure by phone, if you wish.
What clients are saying:
Today was my first time being hypnotized and the first session with JoAnn. I have always wanted to explore my other lives and I was very excited to see what I would find. I was nervous that I couldn’t be hypnotized, but that was not the case! It was so much more than I expected! This experience was so amazing and beyond what I had hoped for! It was so eye opening and such a great experience finding out about other lives that I have lived. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of booking a session, definitely do it, you will not regret it! J.D., Kansas